We are a full service digital and creative agency based on the east side of Edinburgh. We create, implement and deliver strategic marketing campaigns across multiple platforms. We are passionate about what we do and work hard to raise the profiles of our clients – their success feeds our success.
We are now looking for an experienced web and print designer with a strong creative eye and a commitment to producing exceptional work within a small, busy team of designers, developers and content creators.
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a design agency or in-house team, who is enthusiastic and passionate about providing the very highest level of service to a wide and varied portfolio of digital marketing accounts.
- Provide exceptional design work across multiple mediums for a variety of projects, from small one-offs to multi-channel campaigns
- Collaborate well within a team, take and give direction
- Develop creative concepts from briefs
- Communicate and present ideas effectively
- Provide print- and/or dev-ready artwork
- Work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
You are someone who is:
- Passionate about design, creative thinking and has an eye for detail
- Skilled in visual communication, with a bias to digital but equally at home with print
- A strong communicator who can express themselves and their ideas
- Knowledgable of all the latest design trends
- A lover of typography, colour and composition
- Self-motivated and with a strong work ethic
- Driven to take on new challenges
- A minimum of 3 years relevant professional experience of working within a design agency or internal creative team
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in Graphic Design
- Adept at designing across various media but particularly digital media– Responsive web design, UX/UI appreciation
- Apple Mac user with expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, XD and Photoshop.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work within teams
- Motion graphics experience – After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS
- Understanding of pre-press and print production
- Video/photography skills
This is a full-time role.
Salary £23,000–£27,000 dependent on relevant experience.
Along with your CV please provide a short statement outlining why you would be an outstanding candidate for this role and also examples of your work either to your online portfolio or attaching a PDF to email@example.com
Applicants who do not provide examples of their work will not be considered.