Work with Us
We’re looking for a client services, marketing, business development & operations executive
The Covey Agency is a fast growing digital marketing company with offices in Edinburgh . We pride ourselves on developing innovative solutions that deliver incredible experiences for end users.
You will be primarily working in our Edinburgh office with occasional opportunities for UK and international based travel. You will work in close-knit team environment and will be a great communicator, confident and ambitious. You will be a team player motivated to provide exceptionally high standards of work, meeting and exceeding client expectations, along with developing and executing marketing plans.
A dynamic and flexible working environment is offered that rewards individuals who are seeking to expand their skillsets. You will be given the opportunity to grow and develop in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
This is a new and exciting role that will be working closely with our Account Director.
- Build client relationships with appropriate frequent dialog and be a main point of contact for existing clients
- Attend client meetings, this may require UK travel
- Assisting the Current team with ongoing account management
- Create, update and distribute project status and client contact reports
- Assisting with specifications and wireframes for new projects
- Assisting with creation of test plans for new functionality
- Quality assurance on client projects in line with the test plans
- Liaising with third parties
- Monthly insights and client reporting
- Assist in day to day management of marketing activity
- Social media and client email marketing
- Agency website updates
- Assisting with creation of case studies and new marketing collateral
- Managing client’s email a campaigns and monthly reporting
- Assist with marketing planning and execution of a new marketing plan
- Assisting with proposals, presentations and tender documentation
- Prepare and present solutions and new ideas to existing and new clients to generate leads for the business
- Research to assist with business development and growth plans
- Assist the team in day to day office management
- Support Director’s with a variety of marketing and operational requests
We’re Looking For
- A strong self-starter and proactive individual who is willing to adapt to a varied role
- Highly organized, ability to work to deadlines with excellent attention to detail
- Good interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills
- Confident, self-motivated, ambitious and ability to use initiative
- Ability to effectively manage a varied workload
- Effective written communication, presentation skills and negotiation skills
- Ability to make decisions with some guidance where appropriate
- Ability to take the steps to resolve problems quickly and effectively
- Tact, diplomacy, maturity in relating and interacting with people at all levels
Nice to Have
- Project Management experience to ensure client projects are on time and on budget
- Experience in a similar Account Manager / Client services and Marketing role demonstrating the ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Experience of analytical reporting.
- Experience of digital marketing.
- Knowledge of marketing communications and marketing strategy.
- Excellent knowledge or Microsoft Office applications.
- Project Management (not essential)
We can offer
- 33 days holiday
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
- A great working environment working within a skilled, friendly and professional team
- Unlimited Nespresso
How to Apply
To apply please submit your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday 22nd February. In your covering letter please highlight how your skills/experience match the role and set out your current ambitions and career goals.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.